Until recently, wearing a fur coat or a coat with sport shoes was considered bad taste. Today, however, this unusual combination is considered to be very stylish.
Such combination is suitable for any time of year. However, for winter you should choose woolen or quilted coat insulated with sneakers with thick soles.
Not too cold in spring or autumn can stylish way to create a wool or cashmere coat with a plain sneakers. And in the summer you can wear a thin coat made of wool or acrylic with sneakers or sneakers.
Graceful colored shoes will perfectly blend with knitted coat. However, to properly combine clothes and accessories.
Suitable styles coat
Better if it is direct free and maritaliendo coat. The best way to be combined with sneakers will coat the strict geometric style with a small collar or hood. Avoid patterns with ruffles, bows, ruffles rounded parts or sleeves. It is better to combine with shoes in the style business.
• Long. The extended model a coat of rough fabric goes well with sneakers or sneakers of any color.
• Classic. Coat, having a classic length that will go well with sneakers, high shoes or sports sneakers. As the universal style, can combine it with pants, leggings, jeans, dresses or skirts.
• Short. Coat this length looks great with sports high-heel shoes. This coat also is the perfect accompaniment to leggings, dresses, skirts and jeans.
What clothes match?
Sports shoes can be worn not only for its intended purpose, but it also may become part of your everyday wardrobe. You may go into nature for a party and even in the office. These shoes are very comfortable for the feet and goes well with different clothes. With the shoes coat looks very stylish and unusual.
It is important that all the details of your image match the style. For example, shoes in a sporty style combines perfectly with skinny jeans and leggings. This image elegantly complement the black coat.
• Jeans. Shoes sporty style goes well with jeans. But if in one way to combine sneakers, jeans and a coat, it may be a win-win combination. Also important accessories that will put accent on your style. With straight black coat knee length will be combined even faded boyfriend jeans, especially if you wear them with a stylish backpack and white sneakers.
• Skirt or dress. With sports shoes will look good in short denim skirt and the coat is of medium length. Will also be in this way successfully look knit dress and skirt. Choose your clothes based on their personal preferences and characteristics of their figures. However, the coat should always be longer than dresses or skirts. You can also complement your look with accessories such as a hat or a lush scarf.
• Pants. Coat suit pants of different models. Particularly well will look bodycon or leather pants. However, shorter model or trousers of free cut well fit into your image.
The right combination of colors
• Beige coat. This coat will go well with the sneakers white, beige or cream color. This way you can dilute it with details of contrasting chocolate or grey. Can also wear bright sneakers, a beige coat and dark pants or jeans.
• The black coat. This coat is perfectly combined with black or white trainers with a thick sole. In such a dismal way may want to add vivid detail to sparkle with different colors.
• Grey coat. The gray coat will go well with sneakers or sneakers achromatic colors such as all shades of grey, black and combination of black and white. If this monotony you don’t like, choose other colors. Grey is the perfect accompaniment to yellow, orange, red, turquoise, green or a shade of fuchsia. If you prefer a more balanced color, combine gray coat with Navy blue, black or chocolate color.
• A white coat. Under this coat fit bright sneakers. While other wardrobe items may be of contrasting colors.
• Blue coat. Blue coat will go well with a blue sports shoes with thick white soles. Also goes with universal black-and-white sneakers. To complement the image of a bright detail such as white or beige sweater.
• Pink coat. This coat can be supplemented with the same pink or white sneakers. If we add bright accessories, you will be able to create a very feminine, sweet and gentle way.
• Red coat. This coat can be combined with red shoes on a white sole, and mute this brightness you can use dark colors.
• Yellow coat. Yellow is very bright, so other bright colors are inappropriate here. Pair a yellow coat with clothes in muted tones.
• Blue coat. Blue coat, gentle or saturated colors will be perfectly combined with white trainers.
Secrets of stylists
Stylists give some advice on creating stylish and original image with a coat and sneakers:
• It is better to choose for such a combination, the direct model coat.
• Don’t wear sneakers under a coat with a print, better to choose monochrome models.
• Your coat should not have any romantic decor such as embroidery, ruffles or frills.
• Don’t wear high socks, so as not to spoil the picture.
• Also your sneakers in color should be combined with the other details of your image.
• The bag is best to choose on a rigid frame. Better if it will be a small bag or backpack made of fabric. Bags on a chain or on a long strap you will not do.
Now, following these guidelines, you can easily create your exclusive and unique look with a coat and sneakers. The rest is your imagination.